Clickbank Products

Crafty Ways to Increase Traffic To Your Blog

Monday 13 January 2014 0 comments

If you are looking to increase your blog traffic you're at the right spot to do so. I'm going to do my best to cover this topic with as much detail as possible so you can get a clear idea as to how to do these next strategies that I will share with you.

I have done a few of these myself and they all worked tremendously well. There is one that I haven't done fully just yet, which is guest posting, but my mentor has taught me this strategy and it alone has worked incredibly well.

Obviously, I mentioned the strategy of guest posting which simply entails leveraging the efforts of other bloggers that already have prior blogging experience. What you want to do is simply connect with other bloggers and see if they're open to a guest post in exchange for a link back to your blog.

You're basically asking them for a little link popularity, to share their traffic and much more. If you really want this to work you must be ready and willing to provide value to the bloggers following because without it you will not get through. This is because you must also consider that the person has a following that already knows, likes and trusts them, so you'll basically be piggy backing off of their credibility. However, if you provide a good valuable blog post then it should be no issue to them and they'll welcome you with open arms.

Aside from guest posting at someone else's blog you can also use social syndication tribes where a community of people come together to share each other's posts. I personally use two different sites to get my social syndication done.

The first site I use is called Empire Avenue and it's basically an online community of people where you can do missions to gain credits. The missions involve sharing other people's content for a good price. You can then in turn create missions with the credits you earned to have other people share your content and it works extremely well.

What I also do is leverage Facebook syndication groups, and in there I basically go ahead and do an "lcs", which stands for like, comment, and syndicated. This is powerful because the more I do this with other bloggers the more "lcs" I get back on my blog which in turn adds to a nice flow of links and actual traffic from other marketers lists.

Using these strategies alone I have been able to generate some short term traffic, and the other strategies that I have list beforehand are starting to get me more traffic as well, which over time compounds to trust, rapport and connections with more people!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. iF-Media - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger